Canon just made a HUGE announcement. That’s right, Canon is coming with a new DSLR camera, Canon 5D Mark III. From reading the spec, it is gonna be one bad ass amazing DSLR camera. I’m not in a rush for an upgrade just yet. Plus the price tag is pretty high. Which I think it’s a good thing… keep all you wannabe photographer from getting it. lol
Here’s some of the key features on the Canon 5D Mark III
- 22.3 Megapixel full-frame sensor
- 61-point autofocus
- Up to 6fps continuous shooting
- Native ISO 100-25,600 sensitivity
- Full HD video with manual control
- 14-bit DIGIC 5+ processor
- Enhanced Weather sealing
- 8.11cm (3.2-inch) 1,040,000-dot screen
- HDR mode with presets
You can read more on this amazing camera at dpreview.com
In addition to the announcement of Canon 5D Mark III, they also introduce a new speedlite, Canon 600EX-RT Speedlite and the Canon Speedlite Transmitter ST-E3-RT. Here’s some of the key features. I am really interested to learn more what that transmitter ST-E3 can do.
Speedlite 600EX-RT Key features
• Guide number 60 (m, ISO 100, at 200mm)
• Radio triggering with 30m range
• Use up to 15 units together
• Infra-red wireless functionality
• Remote camera triggering
• Bounce-and-swivel head with zoom control
• White-balance correction filters
• Fast, quiet recycling
Speedlite Transmitter ST-E3-RT Key features
• Radio frequency remote flash trigger.
• Fire selected Speedlites from 30m away.
• Controls up to 15 flashguns.
• Remote camera triggering.
• Weather sealed against dust and moisture.
So are you really to order one now?? You can head over to Adorama who is now taking Pre-Order. Hurry before its out. So who’s buying me one for my upcoming Birthday (March 17)?!?!?!